We understand the importance of employing highly trained and experienced educators and recognise the crucial role it plays in ensuring quality educational and care outcomes for children in our environments.
We employ passionate individuals who strive towards developing the bright minds of tomorrow. We work hand-in-hand with you to develop suitable goals for your child. All educators undergo training programs, as well as mentoring and professional development courses so that their skills are always of the highest standard.
Our educators are comprised of a variety of qualifications, ages and cultural backgrounds which assist in diversifying our programs and practices and ensures they are stimulating and engaging. These include:
- Early childhood teachers
- Diploma and
- Certificate III qualified.
Our educators also hold all the following qualifications and are aware of their obligations in ensuring your child’s safety in our care. This includes:
- first-aid, including CPR
- emergency asthma management
- anaphylaxis management
- responding to abuse and neglect
- holding a current criminal history screening check
- understanding their roles and responsibilities in ensuring that all requirements of child protection are being met.